Getting to St. George Tower is convenient from all areas of the city. The Clark Street express 2/3 subway station lies under the building, making Wall Street only a 5-minute trip, and Times Square only 15! With a location adjacent to the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, the East River Ferry, and Downtown Brooklyn’s many subway lines and bus stops, easy options are available however you choose to travel.
By Taxi or Car Service
111 Hicks Street (between Clark & Pineapple)
From Manhattan: Take the Brooklyn Bridge to the Cadman Plaza West exit, continue straight one block and turn left on Henry Street. Turn right at Clark Street and turn right at Hicks Street. The entrance is on the right.
From I-278/BQE (Southbound): Take the Brooklyn Bridge exit, turn left on Old Fulton to cross under the BQE, then turn right on Henry Street. Turn right at Clark Street and turn right at Hicks Street. The entrance is on the right.
From I-278/BQE (Northbound): Take the Atlantic Avenue exit. Immediately turn left on Hicks Street. Continue 7 blocks. After Clark Street, the entrance is on the right.
Street parking is available on most blocks in the neighborhood, but check for meters and parking regulations, and don’t park illegally (your car will be towed in the blink of an eye). The nearest secured 24-hour parking garage is on Henry Street between Pineapple and Orange Streets. Zip cars are also available there. On Cadman Plaza West, 1 Pierrepont Plaza (between Clinton and Pierrepont) also offers underground parking.
Easily accessible to/from Manhattan via the 2, 3, 4, 5, R, A, C subway lines. Pick up a free subway map at any station, or consult the MTA/New York City Transit subway map online.
- 2, 3 – Clark Street is the most convenient, with the station under our building. Exit the station via the Clark Street door, turn right, and turn right at the corner of Hicks Street.
- A, C – High Street station is 4 blocks away on Cadman Plaza. Exit via Cadman Plaza West (NOT High Street/Adams Street). Walk through the passageway between the town houses and turn left on Henry Street. Turn right on Clark Street and turn right again at Hicks Street.
- R – Court Street station is 4 blocks away. Exit via Montague Street and continue west (toward the river) on Montague. Turn right on Hicks Street.
- 4, 5 – Borough Hall station connects to the R but the main entrances are at Court Street and Joralemon. Exit the station and walk along Cadman Plaza West toward the Brooklyn Bridge. Turn left at Clark Street, then turn right on Hicks Street. In bad weather or to avoid a 5-minute walk, change trains at Borough Hall for the Manhattan-bound 2 or 3 train and go one stop to Clark Street (see above).
- A, C, F – Jay Street station is on Jay Street at the corner of Willoughby Street. Exit the station on Jay Street and walk toward the Manhattan Bridge. Turn left on Tillary Street, then right on Cadman Plaza West. Immediately turn left on Clark Street, then turn right on Hicks Street.
A Citi Bike station is located just around the corner on Clark Street in front of the subway station. Bikes are available for short-term rental and can be returned at hundreds of locations throughout the city.